Hey everyone –
To continue the last post with Organic or Pesticide laden foods, consider this -
- One reason why farmers claim to use potentially harmful pesticides and chemicals is to kill bacteria and destructive bugs.
- While this does sound like a good idea, the bacteria present when fruits and vegetables grow isn’t necessarily bad.
And here’s another fact to consider -
- Right now, the number of organic food manufacturers is quite small. Many are small to medium sized businesses and they have to pay a fee to become certified. Sooo….
The decision for many farmers and companies to go organic can be difficult and risky.
If We become more mindful of this fact, and start by purchasing some organic foods, especially fresh fruits and vegetables (identified by Produce Labels), you can take comfort in knowing that:
- You are helping many small to medium sized farmers and organic food companies stay in business AND
- You are helping to Drive Down the prices of organic foods!
In addition, as you start moving away from foods that are processed in plants you avoid the potential of eating contaminated foods especially since foods processed in plants can easily spread the contamination to all the foods that are processed there – (like the MASSIVE RECALL due to salmonella poisoning from the Sunland peanuts this year). Just click the link to see the monumental Massive Recall List.
After reading that list – Can you see how rewarding it can be to eliminate the food contamination threat from your home?
When you stop & think about it – it makes sense to start moving back to whole foods just for our health. Add to this the fact that we’re supporting the local farmers that practice organic farming and you have a win win scenario.
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realize the many reasons why organic food should be given a closer examination.
- Find out more Benefits of Eating Organic -
- Learn What the Real Differences are between Organic & Commercial foods.
- Learn Why there is a price difference, and so much more
All this plus the regular updates and alerts about contaminated foods to help you avoid food poisoning and enjoy the benefits of healthy organic foods. All right here at The Real Facts http://team1million.wordpress.com/
Learn More with – The Real Facts … Just Click the Follow Button …
As Always, Stay Informed …