The Ultimate Meatless Burger and Falafel, from VEGGIE PATCH, with the specific use-by dates and UPC codes listed below were distributed to a select number of retailers and distributors.
- 9-ounce trays of refrigerated, fully cooked, VEGGIE PATCH, The Ultimate Meatless Burger with a Use-By date, Jan/12/2013; UPC code 6-10129-00211-5 (which can be found on back of package)
- 9-ounce trays of refrigerated, fully cooked, VEGGIE PATCH, Falafel with a Use-By date, Jan/15/2013; UPC code 6-10129-06619-3 (which can be found on back of package)
The following states are on Alert:
- NJ and
Consumers who purchased any product with the specific use-by dates and UPC codes listed above are asked to dispose of the product. They should email email@example.com to arrange for a full refund. The recall affects only these two items
- The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC, following a recall by Veggie Patch, announced it removed from sale packages of ultimate meatless burgers due to possible contamination by listeria monocytogenes. The following product is included in this recall:
- Veggie Patch Ultimate Meatless Burger, UPC 61012900211, 9 oz., sell by date of January 12, 2013
Customers who have purchased the product should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Stop & Shop for a full refund.
About Stop & Shop
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC operates more than 400 stores throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York, and New Jersey. The company helps support local communities fight hunger, combat childhood cancer and promote general health and wellness – with emphasis on children’s educational and support programs.
Spence and Co Ltd, BrocktonMA, a smoked salmon company is recalling New York-Style Nova Lox, 4oz, Code/Lot: 9720704 due to an abundance of caution because of contamination by Listeria monocytogenes
The recalled product is identified and distributed as follows:
Through Distributors in:
- MA and in the
- Detroit area
Also distributed to the following retail stores
- FL &
New England (expiration date 10.21.12)
- MA on 9.26.12 (expiration date 10.19.12).
Fresh Markets: In FL,
- OK &
Consumers who have purchased either product should get in touch with the place of purchase for a full refund or contact our Consumer number: 508 427 5577, between 9am and 4pm EST.
As Always, Stay Informed …